Scholarship Application Frequently Asked Questions (“FAQs”)
1. I am a student from another country. Can I apply?
You must be a citizen, national, or legal permanent resident of the United States to apply.
2. I am not full Asian. Can I apply?
Yes, as long as you also meet all other criteria.
3. I am a DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) and am not eligible for financial aid. Can I still apply?
Yes, you can still apply. Please submit your parents’ current income tax documents along with your
4. Is there a minimum GPA or SAT/ACT score requirement to apply for the scholarship?
No, there is no minimum GPA or SAT/ACT score requirement to apply for the scholarship.
5. How do I know that my application was received?
You will receive an email notification once we check all applications shortly after the deadline.
6. What is the deadline? Do you accept late applications?
All scholarship application materials must be received by February 28th, 2020. We will only review
7. How much is your scholarship award?
The precise number and amount of awards each year depend on our applicant pool and
funding. Historically, we have provided scholarship awards of $2,500 and $5,000 to student winners.
Terms and Conditions
NAAAP Boston reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
All rights reserved.