BCIC & CFA Society Boston Conference
CFA Society Boston and the Boston Chinese Investment Club Present:
The Impact of US and China Economic Decoupling on Institutional Investments
China, an economic miracle of the past decades, has also developed the world’s second biggest financial market. Meanwhile, as the trade war between China and the United States continues, the ongoing tariff battle remains an important risk factor and a challenge for China to maintain high growth.
The China conference co-arranged by the Boston Chinese Investment Club (BCIC) and CFA Society Boston will bring together thought- leaders and finance practitioners from both China and the U.S. Through a panel discussion format, we will explore the opportunities and challenges in investing in the Greater China region, as well as the trade-war impact on global supply chain management and technology transition.
The conference will be at Marriot Courtyard Boston on September 20, 2019 from 1-5PM. The topic will cover investment implications of US & China economic tension.
● The Thucydides Trap – Overview of Current & Potential Tensions
● Economic Outlook & Economic Implications of Decoupling
● Global Supply Chain – Disintegrating from China
● Asset Allocation & Portfolio Construction Under Spheres of Influences
● Investing in China – Public vs Private Securities?
● Investing in China – Fundamental vs Quantitative?
● The Future of Chinese and US Tech Cold War
To register for the conference, please use the following link.
NAAAP members can get 20% off discount code by emailing email@example.com.