Sam Liu is the Director of Technology at NAAAP Boston. Sam has been a member since 2012 and joined the leadership team in 2014.
Sam Liu works at The Boston Consulting Group, specializing in analytics and data science consulting. He is leveraging his background in analytics to enhance NAAAP Boston’s strategic decisions.
In his spare time he enjoys traveling and running his own photography business.
The Boston Consulting GroupCurrentAnalytics AssociateBCG’s Gamma team comprises world-class data scientists and business consultants who specialize in advanced...read moreBCG’s Gamma team comprises world-class data scientists and business consultants who specialize in advanced analytics. Gamma combines advanced skills in computer science, artificial intelligence, statistics, and machine learning with deep industry expertise. Experiences include:
• Consumer Practice: Personalization, retail and mobile analytics, marketing optimization, forecasting, churn modeling
• Operations Practice: Routing optimization, supply chain optimization, operations analytics
NAAAP BostonCurrentDirector of TechnologyNAAAP (National Association of Asian American Professionals) is a nonprofit organization focused on the career...read moreNAAAP (National Association of Asian American Professionals) is a nonprofit organization focused on the career advancement and leadership development of Asian-American professionals.
• Overseeing NAAAP Boston's technology team and its infrastructure (Google Apps, Analytics, Adwords, Salesforce, Wordpress etc.)
• Leading the implementation of new technologies for the organization.
• Leveraging analytics to help executives make more data driven decisions.